Territory Sales Manager for Seattle
Pelican Brewing Company is among the Northwest’s most award winning and fastest growing craft beer brands. We are looking for a dynamic Territory Manager for Seattle and the surrounding area.
What you get to do:
– Show off your passion and knowledge about craft beer and have fun planning and participating in various promotional events such as tap takeovers and brewfests. Attend networking events, socialize with clients, etc.
– Enjoy building strong relationships and taking care of each individual customer. Partner with wholesalers and distributors.
– Bring your sales savvy skills to the team and share fresh ideas. Exceed monthly sales goals and tap into your earning potential.
– Leverage your entrepreneurial spirit and hustle. You’re driven. We like that.
– No cubicles here. Get out from that desk and the four walls.
– Analyze current accounts and potential new accounts in your market. Create and implement your sales strategy.
Talents and experience you will leverage:
– 3+ years sales experience in craft beer or similar industry; Understands the three tiered system
– Excellent communication and presentation skills. Let your personality shine.
– Strong problem solving skills
– Independent, reliable, and self-motivated with a solid work ethic
– Experience meeting and exceeding sales goals
– Inner drive – You like pursuing new accounts while maintaining strong customer service with current accounts.
– Highly social. You enjoy working with and meeting new people.
This is a full-time, salaried position. Annual salary range is $50-60K and eligible for the quarterly bonus program. Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, vacation pay, 401K retirement savings plan, generous discount card, and car allowance. And let’s not forget about the benefit of joining a company that has terrific people and is growing in leaps and bounds!
Pelican Brewing Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and implements policies and practices that do not discriminate against applicants and employees. Drug free company and background check are required. This position requires that you have valid driver’s license with reliable transportation.
Apply online or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.