Packaging Area Operator
What you get to do:
- Sanitation is absolutely vital to great beer. Show dedication and pride in our beers by keeping equipment and brewery sanitized and organized.
- Leverage your critical thinking and problem solving skills. Be proactive in identifying any potential problems or maintenance issues.
- Make positive contributions to the work environment and business. We operate as a team and want to hear your ideas.
- Learn about craft beer and brewing operations.
- Be self-motivated and manage your time and priorities. Work as a team to get things done.
- Enjoy various projects and assignments.
Talents and experience you will leverage:
- Commitment to a job well done with a drive to exceed expectations
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Independent, reliable, and self-motivated with a great work ethic
- Strong problem solving skills
Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, vacation pay, 401K retirement savings plan, and discount card. And let’s not forget about the benefit of joining a company that has terrific people and is growing in leaps and bounds!
Pelican Brewing Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and implements policies and practices that do not discriminate against applicants and employees. Drug free company and background check are required. This position requires that you have valid driver’s license with reliable transportation.
Apply online or email your resume to email@example.com.