Enjoy a complimentary greet beer by Pelican Brewery, the Cactus Queen! This double-barreled beer has characteristics of your favorite spicy tequila, while maintaining an exciting, bold balance of flavors. Aged in Reposado Tequila barrels for four months and Ransom Old Tom Gin barrels for an additional four months the dynamic oaky and earthy aromas will make their presence known from the start. Much like a cactus, with your first sip you’ll find a sharp, spicy bite that coaxes you into a lean-bodied, refreshing texture. At the end of this exciting ride, you’ll be greeted with an extra clean, dry finish that will have you begging for another sip.
Date: September 26, 2019
Time: 7:00pm- 9:30pm (boarding at 6:30, depart at 7:00, return at 9:30)
Location: Waterways Homeport at 2441 N Northlake Way Seattle WA 98103
Tickets: General: $85 Rates include service and port fees, tax calculated at checkout. Advance purchase required.
- 2.5 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Cocktail style seating, no reserved tables
- Agave tasting paired with delicious hors d’oeuvres
- 1 complimentary featured beer by Pelican Brewery
- Full bar available for the purchase of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Guided tasting, complete with tasting notes and a brief history
- Captain’s narration of sights
- This cruise is for guests 21 and older.
Book for a group of six or more to save 10 percent off your tickets. Call 206.223.2060 for large group bookings.
Purchase tickets by September 24, 2019 to receive 15% off your ticket price. To redeem your discount, use promo code NWAGAVE19 when you purchase your tickets online.