Twilight Tuesdays offer evening “late hours” in the park, at a deep discount
Enjoy magical summer evenings at the Oregon Zoo, with dinner options, local beer and wine and crafts for the kids.
Nowhere else in town can you have dinner al fresco, listen to live local music, and experience exotic wildlife – many of which are more active at dusk!
Admission is only $5 per person after 4 p.m., and free for zoo members.
- Food carts
- Beer, wine & cider samplings
- Live music by local artists
- Activity booths around concert lawn, including Banfield Pet Hospital’s “Pet Patch-up” – bring your stuffed animals in need of some TLC and veterinarians will tend to them! (5:30 to 7 p.m.)
- Wildlife Live meet & greets, pettable animals at the Family Farm
- 5 to 8 p.m. – Live music: Ben Rice Band – “Deeply-rooted traditional and original blues”
- 6:15 to 6:30 p.m. – Banfield Pet Hospital’s Howl & Meow contest